 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 593
    Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship —Robin Sather
   (...) I don't think we should innundate people with too much at once. Lugnet is a portal to all the various fan oriented sites, and shop at home can answer the rest of the questions, so my opinion is to just include those two. Of course, we'd put (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship —Dean Husby
   (...) I don't think we should have any URL's other then our own and perhaps Lugnet. Net savvy people can go to all the magic from a link from our site or Lugnet. Keep it simple, some of these people will be remembering the link all the way home. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)