 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 488
Questions re: Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:06:13 GMT

Two questions regarding the train show:

1) What buildings/structures need to be built?  How big should they be?  I'm
assuming that we're gonna tend to stay away from the original LEGO set models,
(except maybe the GOOD ones).

2) What vehicles/trains will we have?  Here I'm assuming that the trains will
be a mix of our personal creations plus LEGO set models.  Vehicles can be
anything with wheels.  :)

We don't have all that much time left...

Bryan