 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 466
  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

Plus, note that the black wagon plate is a full 28 studs. I never in a million years would have expected them to offer exactly the special pieces we asked for. In fact, I had heard a rumor that there were certain (now offered) elements they would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) Agreed, I am rather amazed and pleased... I normally don't Me Too posts but this one wasn't posted where Brad was likely to see it so I FUT lugnet.lego.direct. Maybe the Train people got (some of) what we wanted because we asked nicely and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

(...) Yes, they now notice the AFOL market. That's why the 'parts packs' have shrunk in number and grown in size and cost. They know us AFOL's will dump $30USD ($45CDN) on a pack for one or two parts... But at least the Train packs only contain (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)