 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 407
  Re: Collaborative web space

(...) Funky site... I've uploaded the file I did. But if we are going to go studs it should be redone with proper baseplates. (I cheated on mine) The first thing to do is hammer out the layout. Then we can have a better time with track. Then road (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Collaborative web space

(...) Excellent, but your filename wasn't quite right. Not that this is incredibly important, but It was V-D0002R.tdl and it should have been V-R0002D.tdl. See above. (...) I'll get to work on doing this, using the above file as a starter, and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)