 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 406
  Re: Project Timeline proposal

(...) Yes, I agree. We must also discuss costs here. I don't want anyone stuck with a bill... (...) We should also make sure we reserve these tables if we need them. (...) If you could confirm this. As two Vans would make transporting the tables AND (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Project Timeline proposal

(...) I have confirmed that YES, I do have use of a minivan on the 11th and 12th, all day. Robin (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)