 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 379
  Re: Logo and Sign

(...) Yep. (...) Cheap and not necessarily very permanent. If we change the logo later we don't want to have laid out many $$ on this one. I suggest a large paper printout of the logo done at a service bureau, glued to a piece of foamcore board. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Logo and Sign

(...) OK. I'll check around, and see what our options are. (...) Done. I'll also begin playing with monorail layouts in the space. The sooner that we can get some very basic shape to the space (ie. tables, "water", mountain, town, etc.), the better. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)