 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 359
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:49:23 GMT

Claus Thiim wrote:

Just got back from vacation tonite...  Got plenty of LEGO with me, and
"other".

So what's the plan? When I left, last I heard was that there would be a
meet on Friday at the usual place. Any changes here?

Lemme know!!

Other??? You don't have any illegal substances do you? In this I am, of
course, referring to MegaBloks or  other clones...

Glad to see you back...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html