 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 358
Re: ATTN: Kevin!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:47:58 GMT

Claus Thiim wrote:

Kevin, my email is down, I can recieve, but not send...

If there is a meet tomorrow (Friday) could you kindly bring along my
ebay winnings so we can settle the books? Thanks kindly...

C.

I thought you were 'off' that stuff man?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html