 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 299
298  |  300
Subject:
Let's meet tonight or tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:56:29 GMT

OK, let's do this.

From the posts here, my guess is that a prospective meeting will
include Kevin, Dean, perhaps Alex, and myself.  I'm unsure about Bryan
and Claus has quite a drive so he's unlikely.

If it's really just the three or four of us meeting, let's just do it.
I propose that we get together tonight (Monday) at a reasonably
central location, perhaps the Knight & Day at Lougheed and Boundary to
decide and work on this show.  Let's say 7:00 pm.  I'm fine with any
other place as well, if anyone has a better suggestion.

I'm checking email, etc. all day, so I'll watch for replies and
confirm anything that comes in.  Dean (or Alex), you're probably the
only one that has everyone's phone numbers.  You could probably make a
couple of calls and coordinate this a little better.

Failing that, let's make it tomorrow night (Tuesday), same time, same
place.  Between Kevin and I, I'm sure that we could work out rides for
anyone needing them.

Anyone interested having input, please reply.

Robin