 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 294
  Lucky me...

I'm going to LEGOLAND!!! I'm going to LEGOLAND in Denmark!... So, I shan't be available til after the 12th. (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Lucky me...

(...) Let the gloating begin ... ;-) Of course, we expect a COMPLETE report upon your return, including rare set finds (and purchases!), books, catalogs, cool souvenirs, new set release information that you happen to overhear as you sneak into the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)