 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 288
    Re: Possible November 12 train show participation —Robin Sather
   Wow, what a busy week! Sorry I haven't jumped in on this thread. If there is enough interest (more than 3 or 4 people), I think it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I can't make it to a prospective Saturday meeting to iron out some details. A (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Possible November 12 train show participation —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Weeknights I can do: Mon, Tues or Fri. Thurs is a Maybe. Earlier is better (they are already pretty much full and it would be a shame to apply at the last minute and get told there's not room left). (...) Indeedy. If it was just Dean and I on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)