 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 264
Re: Chunky's Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:54:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
The little Blacktron ship looks *really* nice with the space background.
I really like that model!
Yeah, it's packed with detail... the picture doesn't really do it justice (and
it felt nice and study to boot). You have got to make a microfig fleet
somewhere along the line.

Good looking castle too - very nice interior! Wish you had a better
camera so we could see it better.
Exactly. You should have Bryan take the picts ;)
Between homework and midterms and Lego and his actual life, I'm sure he can
squeeze time in there somewhere (Yes, I'm kidding, no I'm not voluteering
anybody). Actually, who took the pictures at the castle meeting? (I wasn't
there.) They all turned out pretty well. Was it Alexandria?

I think we need an official VLC photographer!

Mark