 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 263
Re: Chunky's Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:01:18 GMT

Claus Thiim wrote:
Whoohoo...  not much here, only the little BlackTron nano-fig MOC, and
my freshly completed keep.

The little Blacktron ship looks *really* nice with the space background.
I really like that model!

Good looking castle too - very nice interior! Wish you had a better
camera so we could see it better.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit