 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 25
    Two more Castle freaks! —Robin Sather
   Well, it looks like the Castle maniacs are beginning to take over the new VLC! Now that Avenger and Bryan have been added, maybe a Castle theme meeting is in order? Well, I can't wait for the next meeting. I'm hoping to be able to bring some really (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Two more Castle freaks! —Bryan Wong
   (...) Hehe I saw all your "subliminal" hints at making the next theme "castle." Want me to bring my castle? It's on 9 32x32 baseplates arranged in a 3x3 square, plus 2 more that make the "gate." (...) Oh yeah I forgot about that report I wrote. I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)