 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 236
Re: Web Cam at the Next Lego Event - Thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:12:02 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote:

Considering myself a competent Web Cam operator I'd like to get your
opinion on the following:

How do you, THE MEMBERS, feel about having a Web Cam (60 sec refresh) of
the event this saterday?

Sounds like fun to me!

Ok, since no one has said no or expressed a negative view I'll put an
announcement out.

If it does become an issue at the meeting we can make a portion of the room in
the eye of the world only .

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html