 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 233
Re: Web Cam at the Next Lego Event - Thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:20:29 GMT

In article <39B57AF1.216793DB@akasa.bc.ca>, Dean Husby
<nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

The problem is that I don't have any connectors to link cables together...

I have one hub available but I'll need that to link from the living room
out... I also have to make sure no one's going to trip over the cable so my
thoughts were to run it over the tree in the middle to the door. That's
going to be 100' I think. But if anyone has a connector or other way to
join them... I'm all ears...

The cabling isn't going to be a problem... I have secured a 100' cat5
cable (I should have it soon), if it isn't long enough, I'll bring a
connector to link it to the 50' cat5 cable.

Sound good?