 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 172
    RE: Friday's Meet —Dave Hylands
   (...) Nah, that's OK. The Washington State Kite Festival is on from Aug 21-27 at Long Beach Washington. I plan on being there for the entire week, catching some rays, flying some kites, and watching some very talented kite flyers. I also have a week (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)