 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1628
1627  |  1629
Subject:
Articles Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:56:02 GMT

I scanned and uploaded the Maclean's and Ming Pao articles.  I've also added
a link from our VLC website News section.

I know there were other articles with Dave and other members -- anyone have
scans of these for our vanity, err News, section?

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/macleans.gif

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/mingpao1.jpg
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/mingpao2.gif
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/mingpao3.gif
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/mingpao4.gif
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/mingpao5.gif

I've also updated the Gallery page on our website with links to various
images.

I've updated the News section with a brief blurb on Lansdowne and a quote
from our Trains 2001 show.  I'd like to put together a more concise posting
regarding Lansdowne soon (help).

Xandria