 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1627
1626  |  1628
Subject:
More Pics of VLC layout at Trains 2001 show, Burnaby BC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:41:19 GMT

Here are our Digicam pics of the Trains 2001 show. I think you'll like
them.

Note: There were taken with a 4 year old digital Camera, so they are not
the best, but it's all we have. So NO complaining... :-)

Also, we FINALLY got the rest of the pictures of our layout at the TTOS
in Aug. It's pretty much the same layout, with only minor changes. It
has mpegs of the main attractions if you missed them in Aug.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8231  David's pictures
from TTOS
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8230  Paul's pictures
from TTOS

and here's the main archive of all the shows and mpegs...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320