 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1608
  Re: Robin Sather's Harry Potter Moc's

Ugh... "Stupidity Leak" (URL) Mark Wilburn" <mwilburn@magnetargames.com> wrote in message news:GMCqoA.KGC@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) from (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Robin Sather's Harry Potter Moc's

(...) Sean broke a piece off one of my MOCs the other day. I think it might have been because of Harry Potter. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Robin Sather's Harry Potter Moc's

(...) Yes, truly sad, isn't it? I know that many of these people are Christians, and as a Christian myself, I'm disgusted by this type of hypocritical attitude. These same people will happily read their children any number of fairy tales, which (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)