 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1599
  Re: Trains 2001 Logistics

(...) I strongly suggest we be there in the AM. The extra goodies will take a bit to do. Running wires in a better way should be looked at... (...) There is room for two large gray base plates and and a half plate to the end of the world. I'd assume (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Trains 2001 Logistics

Dean Husby wrote in message <3BE6CAAA.6302C9DE@a....bc.ca>... (...) The factory and the hospital both exist in usable form. Since Alex has revamped the movie studio, I suggest we put that and the hospital on the layout (I have one ambulance, I bet (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)