 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1589
Re: Our Article in the Ming Pao!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 00:36:47 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote in message ...
Hi all,

(I actually wrote this on Saturday, but who could've predicted that the
listserv would be down!)

I just saw our article in the Ming Pao Saturday Magazine!  It's the • featured
story, on the front cover, and 4 pages of text & pictures inside.  Nice big
colourful pictures.  Really GOOD pictures I must say, especially a smiling
Paul & Harold, and a great shot of the Hogwarts Express with Hogwarts in • the
background.

Cool! What other pictures are there?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com