 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1587
Re: Our Article in the Ming Pao!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:00:41 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

Hi all,

(I actually wrote this on Saturday, but who could've predicted that the
listserv would be down!)

I just saw our article in the Ming Pao Saturday Magazine!  It's the featured
story, on the front cover, and 4 pages of text & pictures inside.  Nice big
colourful pictures.  Really GOOD pictures I must say, especially a smiling
Paul & Harold, and a great shot of the Hogwarts Express with Hogwarts in the
background.

So if you guys want a copy, go look for Saturday Nov. 3rd's copy of the Ming
Pao newspaper (7-11s should have them).  I'll bring mine on Nov. 11 for sure
to show ppl who haven't had a chance to see it.

Unfortunately, the article is written in Chinese and I cannot read or write
Chinese...  I'll try to get it translated into some form of English.

Excited,

-Bryan

P.S.  Who brought the yellow castle??

We have had 4 new members sign up yesterday. All seem to be over 16
years of age. I've sent welcome messages (and, as per usual, no one has
responded to me) and when the list is back up I'll add them to that and
we can see about any help for this coming event...

Damn that list...

Dean
--
Dean Husby