 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1588
  Re: Our ListServ is down

(...) Well the Stock yard needs work... But I guess it would live... The Monorail station needs to be fixed but David doesn't seem to check his email or this list... It's can't take a train on the inside station... (...) Well, as per usual, xan and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Our ListServ is down

i am alive and checking my countplatypus@home.com email though i have abandoned the other (...) i do intend to fix the skytrain station (...) is the show saturday sunday and monday ? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Our ListServ is down

(...) I don't remember the problem you're referring to, Dean. At any rate, forget email. You have his number. Call him. Robin (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  (canceled)