 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1562
Re: Meeting on the 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Mark Sandlin writes:
I've sent out a message to SEALUG to try and get some folks to come with
me next Saturday.

I have my Driver's License and Birth Certificate, and I called Customs
and made sure that would be sufficient, so I'm good to go.
Is that the license with or without you rank?

I'll keep you all posted on our status. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head