 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1559
Re: SEALUG/VLC Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:24:53 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

How about anyone else?  Let's tentatively assume it will be on the
20th, unless the rest ring in with major conflicts.  That will make it
a lot easier for all of us to plan.

I'll be at a retreat up at Anvil Island that weekend, but don't change the
date unless other people reply with major conflicts too. :-D
I'm coming as a geust anyway...

sixth works for me though...

Anyone else having trouble posting to the forum?  Anyway, I've been
trying to post for a few days that I'll be out of town on the 6th, so
I'd prefer the 20th.

Robin

I'm been having trouble with it too. It's becoming a real pain to post
in here.

Dean
--
Dean Husby