 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1534
Re: SEALUG/VLC Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <3baa78a1.26356885@lugnet.com>,
robinsather@hotmail.com (Robin Sather) wrote:

Has it been rescheduled yet? If so, when will it be? just so I can make
plans.

Thanks for bringing it up, Geordan.

My guess is that we schedule it for about a month from the September
meeting, which would put it at about ... Friday, October 12th?

Works for me.  How does that sound with everyone?  SeaLUG Mark et al?

The problem is, it takes about 2.5 hours to get there driving time, but
that doesn't account for the increased security at the border. With
recent events being what they were, I don't think it will be possible to
do this type of thing on a Friday night. Any chance we could arrange for
something on a weekend?

I would be open to a Saturday morning/afternoon meeting as well.