 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 152
Re: June 16 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:15:23 GMT

Well I would agree that I had fun.  To top it off, on Saturday I went to
Victoria and visited the Victoria Lego crowd.  Two days of Lego mania in a
row!  We built a couple of rocked powered Lego cars, which was a blast!
see for yourself.
http://www.teradesigns.tzo.com/legoRocket2/

Xandria:  I am going to clean up and compress the pictures I took.  When I
am done, do you want me to e-mail them to you?

Silas

Alexandria wrote in message <394BE6B6.4C1BEF0D@akasa.bc.ca>...
greetings and salutations:

I believe I can safely say we had another successful meeting.

Kevin's creations always inspire maximum drool factor.  by the way,
thank you for the donation of those awesome posters to the VLC.

Dave -- it is wonderful to know that we can always vicariously through
your Lego purchasing habits... I suppose I can no longer avoid the
nebulous pull from Toys R Us, demanding that those massive new sets find
a new home within our domicile.

Silas (your name is not altogether completely rare, as it already exists
within the database vocabulary of my voice recognition program) -- no
matter where you are, I'll always enjoy talking Lego with you.  Thanks
for bringing your photo album.

Claus continued his trend of bringing something absolutely spectacular
-- Lego writing implements... who would've thought.

Bryan and Cathy, it is always great to see you.  Your love of Lego is
endless.

Mark (Optimus Prime guy), so glad you could pop in.  Next time, stay a
little longer :-)

Mark, thanks for attending and seeing what it is all about.

Despite not having as much as we would have liked, there was very good
usage of space.  We had traffic accidents, partygoers, nude sunbathers,
Giants in the mountains, a couple train cars, old Lego sets, new Lego
sets and some absolutely wonderful vehicles.

Silas and Dave -- thanks for taking pictures.  Dave, your images were
received this morning.

Thanks to all who made this a fun and enjoyable event.

Next meeting: technic theme, July 14th at 7:00 PM., location to be
announced (to members only).

Xandria