 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1462
Re: Next Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:51:19 GMT

No pressure or anything, but you've become a strong force in the club,
Robin.  I, for one, would really value your input into the needed
discussions.  When will you know whether or not you can make it?

OK, how about the option of another evening.  I could probably make
the wednesday (29th) or thursday night (30th), or even Monday or
Tuesday for that matter.  Does this work for anyone else?

Robin