 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1460
Re: Next Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:10:48 GMT

"A. Mark Wilburn" wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
How about Next Friday the 31st?
I thought the next meeting was Sept 14th to meet up with the SeaLug folks? I
know I can't convince Michelle to go twice in the same month :p

Mark W.

But she gets to go shopping ALL the time, how come you can't do something a
couple of  times a month?

This next meeting is to decide many admin and policy stuff for the club...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320