 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1448
Re: Surrey Railfest (Sept. 2 Show) CANCELLED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:04:25 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

The Chilawak show is just too far, too large an expense, unless they were
willing to make it worth our while. Apart from Charity events, I think,
from now on, we know exactly how the club will benefit up front. the last
show we did profited from us greatly and I don't think we will see a cent.

We need to discuss all this, as a club, soon.

We need to have a meeting before the 18th's I think. How about this friday?

Dean

I am working on The Bay to see if we can get a spot in there. Is there any
interest? If there is I'll push it more.

Definitely go for it.  I'm sure everyone would be game to do something
there.

Robin

--
Dean Husby