 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1426
    Re: Next Show Update —Bryan Wong
   (...) Woah I was joking around... But now that you bring this up, you do make a valid point... At first I thought those big companies didn't really care about us small potatoes, but LEGO's past actions have proven me wrong! -Bryan (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Next Show Update —Xandria Husby
   Just as a point of interest, a cease and desist order must be placed first. Lawsuits etc. come after defiance (which we won't be). Also WE are not making any financial PROFIT from these shows, absolving us (if we really really want absolution, we (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)