 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1408
  Macleans blurb

I picked up the latest issue of Macleans and there we are! Find the August 20th issue (ZAP! on the cover). We're mentioned in the "Overtures" section on page 11. Once again, our press release is misconstrued, however, and proves that the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Macleans blurb

(...) The funny thing is is Alex DID work with the reporter on it. She read Alex the copy. But what's printed is NOT what they discussed... How very odd... It seems Hogwarts, Harry Potter & Girl power are very hot topics right now. Any excuse to get (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Macleans blurb

(...) Congratulations on the exposure. But I think the writer is just doing what newspapers do: they will find an "angle" somewhere and make sure it comes out on top, even when it diminishes what you've done or said. I think it's why they call them (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)