 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1397
  Re: Meeting of the Space Heads

(...) I wasn't trying to dis you! I just knew that everyone reading the forum would know who I was talking about, and that was all that was important. Glad you got a chuckle out of it! ;-) (...) They suggested the 14th, and since it's our usual (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting of the Space Heads

(...) ... and myself and Sean Forbes are attending his sister-in-law's wedding the next day, so Friday would be best. :^) Sheesh, I have three weekends booked for weddings in the next month. :^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)