 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1397
Re: Meeting of the Space Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:39:45 GMT

Works for me too.  We should make sure our resident space heads (AMW,
Claus, etc.) check in as well.

LOL I know my name is long, Robin (so I've been reduced to initials!?) but
Mark ... oh rats, yeah, mentioning Mark to Muffin Head might be confusing ;)

I wasn't trying to dis you!  I just knew that everyone reading the
forum would know who I was talking about, and that was all that was
important.  Glad you got a chuckle out of it!  ;-)

Anyhoo, if they can travel all the way up from Seattle then of course I'd
make it too! (All the way from... uh, South end of Vancouver) however,
wouldn't it be better to make it on Saturday instead? (they wouldn't be
driving home at 2am or whatever). Just a thought.

They suggested the 14th, and since it's our usual meeting night
anyway, I thought it would work out OK.

Sounds like it's a go for sure then.  Can't wait ...

Robin