 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1395
Re: Meeting of the Space Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
How does September 14th sound to you Vancouver folks?

Works for me too.  We should make sure our resident space heads (AMW,
Claus, etc.) check in as well.

LOL I know my name is long, Robin (so I've been reduced to initials!?) but
Mark ... oh rats, yeah, mentioning Mark to Muffin Head might be confusing ;)

Anyhoo, if they can travel all the way up from Seattle then of course I'd
make it too! (All the way from... uh, South end of Vancouver) however,
wouldn't it be better to make it on Saturday instead? (they wouldn't be
driving home at 2am or whatever). Just a thought.

Mark W.