 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1388
Re: Pictures please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:04:12 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Does *NOONE* have any pictures???

Dean, I think that the people who DO have pictures don't have constant
internet access.  I didn't take any pictures... (I know, how could you?!)

-Bryan

Who else besides Paul (Who said he's getting this channel mailed to him) took
pictures? Any one know?

Dean
--
Dean Husby