 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1386
Re: Pictures please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:50:16 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:

We need the pics you guys took from the last show.

If they need to be scanned drop them off at our place and we can scan
them. Otherwise ZIP them up and put them on the FTP server and I'll pop
them into the VLC Brickshelf account. The one downside to Brickshelf is
that we can't make notations about the interesting pics. Something that
we need to do for the cool stuff.

Dean
--
Dean Husby