 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
Next Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:31:48 GMT

OK, sports fans.  Here are the details of the other two shows that
we've been invited to participate in:

2nd Annual Railfest
September 2, 2001, 10 am - 4 pm
Bear Creek Park, Surrey (about 10 minutes drive from the Port Mann
bridge)
- Fund raiser for the Surrey Food Bank
- Other stuff at show: Model train exhibits and sales, Garden railroad
exhibits, Bear Creek railway rides, Children's amusement rides
- No reimbursement to club

Mount Cheam Lions Train Show
October 20 AND 21, 2001
Chilliwack
- Fund raiser for Fraser Valley Child Development Center
- No reimbursement to club

Obviously, we need to confirm the first one immediately, if we're
interested.  The second show is in fact the 2 day one, and will be a 1
1/2 hour drive for some of you.  The first one sounds like fun.  There
will tons of people, lots of kids.  Could we have a plexi/rope
solution by then?

Let's talk this out and get back to them pronto.

Robin