 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1317
Re: Where is the Free Shipping???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 06:19:41 GMT

OH... So we CAN'T order our Metroliners then... ugg... Ok, so we go back to the
original plan. Group order!

Yes, the mini-catalog is in my Mania Mag, and yes, free shipping only
on items in that catalog.  The catalog does have the my own train
stuff, the new log car, caboose, and the guarded inn.

Robin