 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1316
Re: Where is the Free Shipping???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 06:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
Ok I should be more specific.  There's the big fat Summer 2001 S@H
Catalogue, with the grey bridge and the blue My Own Train on the cover.
I've seen Andrew with that one - no free shipping mentioned in this one.

There is a much smaller catalogue with a limited selection of stuff.  This
was found inside the latest Lego Mania club magazine.  The cover shows the
new Jurassic Park III sets.  There is free shipping on orders over $30, but
ONLY for the items in THIS specific catalogue.  Orders under $30 have
reduced shipping rates.  I'll bring mine on Sunday to show you guys.

Hope that clears things up,

-Bryan

OH... So we CAN'T order our Metroliners then... ugg... Ok, so we go back to >the original plan. Group order!

Hahaha I can actually hear you say that, Dean.  Yes, one big
mother-of-all-orders group order.  Any idea when we're gonna put it in?
Probably when the set is ready, which is... September?  Gotta start saving
my money...

-Bryan