 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1314
Re: VLC Toy Train Show Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 05:11:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Xandria Husby writes:

Xandria

Great show and great pics! I am really impressed with the tram!

Out of curiousity, who created this locomotive?

It looks just like mine, almost exactly! I am wondering whether it was based
on my design or whether we both came up with the same thing. Either way, it
looks cool! I like the red and black coloring!

Jake

--
Jake McKee
AFOL