 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1310
Re: VLC Toy Train Show Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 03:46:14 GMT

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GHKswB.LtD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Xandria Husby writes:
Further to this weekend's exhibit by the Vancouver Lego Club at the Toy
Train Operating Society show in Richmond, BC, the first (of what will
hopefully be a barrage of images) group of pictures are available for
viewing.

Wow, great pictures Xan!  I didn't know you took so many!  Haven't looked
through them all yet - slow connection!

Thanks.  I'm trying hard to stay on top of things this time.  I'm happy with
some pics.  But I'll probably take even more tomorrow!!!!  Be warned.  No
fig is safe.

I'm so tired.  I want to do something for tomorrow... but body/brain is
mush.

Xan

Just wait till the crowds come in tomorrow...

-Bryan