 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1221
    Re: Updated To Do lists —Dean Husby
   David's Gondola program is done. Though I should add in the ability to use a different sensor as well. Just the Big Hogwarts program left to do and to solve that issue with the detection. Whew. Dean (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Updated To Do lists —Bryan Wong
   (...) Gee, Dean and Xan keep on reporting "X is done. Y's completed." And so on and so forth. Meanwhile, I've been working on the mountain all week long, and it's still not finished yet! :) Not to mention, some of my supplies are running low. Had to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Updated To Do lists —Kevin Wilson
     (...) Yeah, I've been raiding my eBay and Brickbay stocks! No cuts, and no sore knees though.. I set up a table in the living room to work on. Of course you'd have a hard time finding a table big enough for that mountain! I have a little more (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Updated To Do lists —Dean Husby
   (...) Well ours are small time scale items. Yours is one big mountain of an item. GRIN (...) And burned by the soldering iron, stabbed by the x-acto blade and horrified by the insides of the switch track. heh heh. Oh and my pointing finger hurts (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)