 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 12
  Re: Pics online of VLC's First Meet!

(...) I'm gonna "Me Too," Kevin's posting. It does look like you guys has one heck of a time there. As much fun as we do, (or at least I do, considering that I can't speak for others). Keep up the great work, so we know what to steal, err.. copy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Pics online of VLC's First Meet!

(...) What would you like to see? Perhaps I can get some better pics? Dean (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)