 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1188
  Help -- wardrobe truck

This is Alex using Dean's account (don't ask). Okay, folks, it's time for me to publicly admit that I just can't do the truck. I have tried several times and nothing comes together. I only wanted a wardrobe/make up truck (just the trailer part, not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Help -- wardrobe truck

(...) First, you should not try to combine wardrobe and makeup into 1 truck. It's never done that way. Secone, don't try to fit too many stations into one trailer. A standard 20 foot trailer would contain only 4 stations plus storage space. Stagger (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.build.minifigs)