 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1156
  VLC Trains 2000 Layout pics (From Last Oct)

Since these never got put up on the VLC site I've popped them up to Brick shelf for viewing. (URL) VLC is doing another show Aug. 4th and 5th 2001! Our layout will be bigger and better with a few REALLY great surprises. Stay tuned. We promise to get (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC Trains 2000 Layout pics (From Last Oct)

(...) Beautifully done layout, I like how the 4565 engines were done in different colors. In my opinion, that engine design is underrated by many folks.-Harvey (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC Trains 2000 Layout pics (From Last Oct)

(...) Thanks. I have/had them in Blue, gray, yellow & Red I like that design myself and will keep the blue one always. I've got a few of my creations on-line here (URL) couple of loose pics can be found in here (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: VLC Trains 2000 Layout pics (From Last Oct)

(...) Great pictures, I like how they made the 4565 engine in different colors.-Harvey (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)