 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1129
Re: O Scale Decals for CN Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:51:29 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I know Robin and others gave me a couple of links to companies that sell
O Scale Decals for CN and Canadian Trains.

I don't remember doing that!?  However, my first thought would be
Central Hobbies in Vancouver on Grandview.  They're about the biggest
and best stocked train store in the city.  If they can't help you,
they'll send you in the right direction.

I've lost the links and do need some. (My CN Engine is coming along
nicely)

Or are you referring to on line images for you to make your own
decals?  In that case, I *really* don't remember ...

Robin

Maybe it wasn't you then? No worries. I'll see what I can do...

Dean