 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1126
  Re: O Scale Decals for CN Trains

(...) I don't remember doing that!? However, my first thought would be Central Hobbies in Vancouver on Grandview. They're about the biggest and best stocked train store in the city. If they can't help you, they'll send you in the right direction. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: O Scale Decals for CN Trains

(...) Maybe it wasn't you then? No worries. I'll see what I can do... Dean (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: O Scale Decals for CN Trains

(...) Excuse me for butting in but MicroScale makes O Gauge CN decals. They don't sell them on their website but you can find the item number in their catalog and look at their Links section for a dealer. (URL) I have used their Decals for my own (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)