 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1109
1108  |  1110
Subject:
A thought about baseplate substitutes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:37:59 GMT

It occurs to me that if we don't have enough green bp's this time, we could
paint the doors. I know we don't want to paint the ready-made tables (of
either kind) but my doors can certainly be painted, dunno about anyone
else's. It's second best, but might be useful as a Plan B.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/